IT Networking, Software, and Support Specialist
Mariner Business Solutions is a leading service provider of professional IT services including network management, security, payment processing and best in class software solutions.
As the preferred provider of retail point of sale management software in the Green industry, our mission is to provide outstanding customer service and quality support to our customers.
In our business, people can make all the difference and we courage our employees to grow their career through mentoring and on-going education. Mariner places a priority on open communication along with trust to maintain and nurture relationships with our clients. We are a small locally owned business that has been operating in the state of Colorado for over 35 years.
Mariner is seeking a highly motivated IT Systems Support Engineer to join our growing support team based in the Denver Metro area. This hybrid role IT professional will be responsible for maintaining Mariner’s internal network, security compliance and data center infrastructure, as well as support on our clients’ networking environment.
In addition, this person’s other responsibilities will include the handling of Tier 2 support calls from end users which are predominately related to servers, web technology, wireless devices, networking, email and hardware.
- Support end users and stakeholders with hardware and software applications pertaining to Point of Sale.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of networks of all sizes, connectivity and/or equipment issues including firewalls, switches, AP, VPN, VMs, MSPs and AD’s.
- Onsite appointments with clients as needed.
- Must be available nights/weekends for rotating off-hours support schedule.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2-4 year degree in Information Technology or related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in server, network and/or desktop support
- Experience in Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Office365, Cisco Meraki equipment, VM Hyper-V, Backup/Recovery processes, API’s, and Powershell.
- MCSA certifications preferred
- Experience in WatchGuard, Cisco Meraki and Vembu desired
- Handle lifting and moving up to 40 lbs
WHAT WE BRING
- Medical coverage provided along with Dental and Vision reimbursement
- Covered garage parking
- Kitchen stocked with free office snacks and drinks
- Relaxed, in-office work environment
- Central office location off I-25 and Colorado Blvd
- Easy access to public transportation including RTD Light Rail
- Business casual dress code
- Paid time off and company holidays
SALARY RANGE $60,000 – $85,000
– Please send your resume and cover letter to recruit@MarinerComputer.com
Mariner is committed to equal opportunity in all employment practices to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identify, age, national origin, pregnancy, disability, genetics, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected category as established by local, state and federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment and hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, compensation, disciplinary action, layoff, leaves of absence, training, and termination. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawful discrimination based on any prohibited basis.