Firewalls provide a critical layer of security that prevent attackers from accessing your servers in malicious ways.
They monitor incoming and outgoing network traffic and decide whether to allow or block specific traffic based on a user-defined set of security rules.
- Cloud-managed architecture
- SD-WAN capability with Inteligent Site-To-Site VPN
- Feature-Rich Unified Threat Management Capabilities (UTM)
- Advanced Malware Protection: file reputation-based protection engine powered by Cisco Amp
- Unified firewall, switching, wireless LAN, and mobile device management
- Template-based settings scale easily from small deployments to tens of thousands of devices
- Real-time diagnostic and troubleshooting tools
- Protocol anomaly detection, behavior analysis, pattern matching
- Basic and Total Security Suites
- Traffic shaping & QoS: 8 priority queues, DiffServ, modified strict queuing / Virtual IP for server load balancing
- Blocks spyware, DoS attacks, fragmented packets, malformed packets, blended threats
- Spot trends, outliers and insights about network traffic and usage
- Web UI for managing single appliance via web browser
Wireless Access Point
An access point is a networking device that allows Wi-Fi devices to connect to a wired network.
Wireless access points are a convenient, secure, and cost-efficient alternative to using wires and cables to connect every computer or device in your network.
- Cloud managed access point
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Optimized for voice and video
- 3 Radios for complete access and remote management
- 3rd radio delivers 24×7 wireless security and RF analytics
- Multigigabit Ethernet
- Advanced analytics including traffic analytics and location analysis
- WIFI 6 – available on many units
A network switch functions like a traffic cop for your network.
A switch maximizes the efficiency of your network by matching the destination address of a data packet and sending the packet through the appropriate port leading to the destination device.
- Cloud managed switching
- 8, 24, 48 Port Managed Switches
- Layer-3 Switch
- POE Availability by Port
- 1 GB and 10/40GB uplinks
- Remote Diagnostics – Ping, Traceroute, cable testing and link failure detection with Alerting
- Automatic firmware upgrades and patching with scheduling control
A server is a centralized place to store shared files and other resources for the users on your network.
- Fully Integrated System with all Intel manufacture parts – System, Raid Controller, SSD Drives, etc.
- Intel Xeon Processors E3 and E5
- DDR4 ECC Memory
- Intel Tower Chassis or Rack Mounted 1U and 2U chassis
- High throughput Network Adapters
- Support all latest Microsoft Operating System – Server 2016 and 2019
- Support multiple virtual machines
Back Office Workstations
Back office computers are generally used by operations personnel in human resources, accounting, and IT.
- Compact mini PC
- Intel 10 Geneation Core Processor – i3, 15, or i7
- Up to 64GB DDR4 Memory
- SSD Drive for faster access of data
- Windows 10 Pro
- USB 3.0 Gen2 Type-C
- Small Form Factory PC – 4.5″ x 4.25″ x 2″
- Intel 10 Generation Core Processor – i3,i5, or 17
- Max Memory – 64GB DDR4-2666
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Storage – up to 1TB
- Windows 10 Pro
- USB 3.x and USB 2.x
With a networked multifunction printer you can increase productivity and eliminate the need for multiple machines.
Print, scan, fax and copy all from one device.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, weight: 7.56 kg/16.67 lb.
- Print up to 31 B&W ppm Letter / 30 B&W ppm, two-sided printing
- 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi enhanced
- WxDxH: 368 x 334.5 x 213.4mm / 14.5 x 13.2 x 8.4 in.
Xerox VL C6505
- Tablet-like experience with gesture-base touchscreen controls and easy customization
- Instant connectivity to cloud and mobile devices
- Security that includes a powerful mix of built-in features and services
- Easy integration of Xerox® Intelligent Workplace Services